The Twisted Claw

A Battlefield 2 clan with black ops tendencies. We like to drop in unexpected and under the radar and wreak havoc on unsuspecting foes.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

HOLY COW!

Ok, just finished our playing for the day, the server got a very good workout, and I also must admit, it was a great day had by all. Even with L85's hatred for Karkand, we all had a great time, and I have to give credit to all the players there, as the rules seemed to be adhered to. I, for one, had great luck hunting, and had very good results. It's great to see that there are still good, decent, fun players out there, and also that we worked together as a team. L96's sniper skills were unsurpassed, at one time he was dropping people left and right. Keep shooting for that L96, you deserve it. Well done everyone, and hope to see you all again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smithy said...

I can't stand Karkand, man I was glad to be off that map, but it was definitely better playing as a team.

TC-L96a1, I bow down to your sniper skills. May we always be on the same side. Downright scary.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home