The Twisted Claw

A Battlefield 2 clan with black ops tendencies. We like to drop in unexpected and under the radar and wreak havoc on unsuspecting foes.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Teamwork


Great game today, although it was shorter than I had hoped. I had actually been on since 9am CA-USA time (about 4-5pm or so UK time) and actually am amazed my wife didn't threaten divorce when you guys finally came online like 4 hrs later. The morning sucked, could never get enough people to join for a game. It seems like 3 or 4 is the magic number, people see 3-4 people and figure a game is close to starting, unlike 1-2.

TC-PKM, definitely go for the G36 special forces upgrade. Whenever I am not playing medic I am playing special forces and I think it is a great gun.

While I think we played well, I am of the opinion that we did a lot better at the beginning when we played as a team. I think we kind of lost some of that teamwork as the game went on and I am definitely part of the blame. I get excited, forget to communicate with the squad, and rush forward sometimes without realizing I am alone. So next time out I will definitely communicate better and let's really concentrate on staying together as a team.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarhed said...

agreed, we should also begin using battlerecorder to verify where we went wrong. We fell apart when we got excited and went off on our own. If we lose a team member we need to wait for him to come back or revive his ass.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home