The Twisted Claw

A Battlefield 2 clan with black ops tendencies. We like to drop in unexpected and under the radar and wreak havoc on unsuspecting foes.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Teamwork, Updated

Ok, seeing as L85 mentioned teamwork and its benefits, I've decided to begin a teamwork post, listing ways we can improve, and also ideas that would improve our combat work. I am going to break it down into a few parts, so that it can be referenced later, and also used for various types of battle, e.g. attack, defend, moving, etc. If it is suggested in the comments section, i may even get as specific as maps, and strategies we can use for that. Lemme know guys, and any input is of course, always desired. Any comments on "combat etiquette", is it will probably become known, please keep them left to this post, so they don't get lost and ignored, and I will make sure they get to the proper location.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smithy said...

I think we should definitely develop different strategies for different maps, as not all strategies will work with all maps.

For example, I would love to see a working strategy for Karkhand, my most hated map.

Another thing is kits. I think we also need to plan on good kit combos.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home